In case you are not able to remove the stain using your reliable furniture cleaner, it’s time to purchase some more than just the use of a spray bottle and a cloth. If you don’t detect any obvious stains is that an indication that the furniture has been cleaned? Not necessarily.
Cleaning furniture is a difficult task as it requires proper equipment and skills in order to achieve good results. Professional upholstery cleaners have years of experience on how to handle different types of stains. They know exactly what cleaning solution should be used for specific types of fabric and how much pressure needs to be applied in order to get rid of stubborn stains from your sofa or chair. Why DIY when you can get professional help and save money at the same time?
If you want to make sure that your furniture will be cleaned properly, without damaging it, and without spending too much money on professional services, check out our tips below:
- Make sure that all surfaces are protected before starting any cleaning process. Cover them with old sheets or newspapers if they cannot be moved away from their place.
- Protect yourself too by wearing rubber gloves as well as goggles if there is any chance that the cleaning solution will splash onto your skin or eyes.
- Use a soft brush for polishing, especially if you want to clean low-pile upholstery.
- If you’re using a steam cleaner make sure that it’s hot enough before starting any cleaning process.
- Use a microfiber cloth to clean delicate surfaces or fabrics.
- If you’re using any cleaning solution make sure that it’s safe for the surface you’re cleaning.
- Try not to spill any liquid on your floor or carpet; if you do, blot up as much as possible with paper towels before starting the cleaning process.
- Don’t use too much detergent when washing your rugs or carpets because it can damage them if left in too long.
The technicians at our company are certified to eliminate odors and protect furniture after cleaning. After spraying our top-quality protector onto your furniture and creating an invisible barrier between the fibers. This increases resistance to staining with water, and everyday wear and wear and tear. Our deodorizer neutralizes the smell by eliminating the source of the odor.
Since we recognize how important it is to keep your company running and operating, we provide flexible scheduling and services. Drying time is short, and can range between 2 and 6 hours, based on the method you choose to use and the protector option.
We at Premier Carpet Care, focus on every aspect of your furniture – at no additional cost. You’ll get the best furniture cleaning service in ND. Call us now. We are your trusted partner in the field of cleaning.